Relief Rescue Initiative (RRI) is a Non-governmental organization, which is committed and active in community humanitarian and developmental projects. The primary focus of RRI is on improving and alleviating the problems of the less privileged, deprived, vulnerable group and people affected by armed conflicts in their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity. Areas of focus include; food security and livelihood, Nutrition, Protection, Education, Water sanitation and hygiene (WASH), Metal health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) achieved through the implementation of projects targeted at the community level, especially on the most vulnerable members of the community.
RRI is soliciting Tender(s) from interested vendors with demonstrable experience and evidencebased success or records in Agricultural Inputs (Vegetable Seeds) for prequalification/framework agreement for the Supply of Goods and Services (Seeds) for its Humanitarian Work in Borno State.
All the seeds package has to be breaded with RRI logo before supply and as well delivering time frame.
Find below the tender documents with detailed information for the requested categories below: Vegetable Seeds: RRI/MAI/2022/001/FI
Prequalification of Bids: (Quotations)
Item No. Item Description Quantity Unit
Grams Amount Total
1 Sorrel (Yakuwa) 1000 Pieces 10g
- Spinach (Allaihu) 1000 Pieces 10g
- Onion (Albasa) 1000 Pieces 10g
- Okro (Kubewa) 1000 Pieces 10g
• Verifiable address, active phone numbers & email addresses
• Evidence of a certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN)/VAT certificate
• Evidence of bank account in the name of the company/business entity.
• You are expected to present your most competitive quote for the items listed above.
• Payment terms and validity of quote should also be indicated.
• RRI is VAT exempt as such should not be reflected in the quotes however, 5% WHT will be deducted from the total amount for remittance to tax authorities.
Bids will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Competitive Price, specifications, delivery time (in calendar days), and payment terms.
Method of Application
All bids should be submitted online via email@example.com
Submission of bids by11:59 pm on Friday, 24th June 2022.
On the organization letterhead paper
All tenders/bids shall be considered and evaluated by the Internal Procurement Committee (IPC) based on RRI’s procurement Guidelines and only successful bidders will be notified for further discussions.
RELIEF RESCUE INITIATIVE (RRI) SAFEGUARDING COMMITMENT STATEMENT
Relief Rescue Initiative has zero tolerance toward sexual exploitation and abuse perpetrated by our staff and related personnel. We take seriously complaints and concerns about sexual exploitation and abuse and will not hesitate to enforce disciplinary measures against staff and related personnel found in breach of our policy.