IRC is looking for a Contract Executive Recruiter to join our Global Recruitment team for mid to senior level hiring. This will initially be a six-month contract with the option to renew once that time frame ends.
Recruiting for an organization like the IRC is a way to give back to the community through your professional life.
We are seeking a high-energy individual with extraordinary relationship building skills and creative approaches to sourcing talent. We work, virtually, as part of a high functioning global recruitment team to ensure timely and quality recruitment for US and international positions in the humanitarian sector.
You will have your own portfolio of positions and conduct full life cycle recruiting. Responsibilities will include all sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking and final negotiations for open positions. All work will be accomplished in a spirit of partnership and service with the hiring manager. We are looking for someone who understands and practices industry standards and a person who is always looking for new and creative ways to recruit as well. Our goal is to ensure the timely selection of top talent, who will support IRC’s organizational culture, while contributing to IRC’s position as an employer of choice.
- Source highly qualified candidates for positions through networking and use of different search engines
- Find a diverse set of potential candidates who meet the qualifications/requirements of the positions within agreed timeline
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates
- Frequent communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and to keep them informed of your progress
- Arrange interviews with other interviewers
- Conduct reference checks using SkillSurvey during the assessment process
- Maintain accurate candidate records in our ATS, Cornerstone
- With the approval of IRC hiring manager and HR manager, negotiate offer acceptance with candidate
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards, social media tools and strategies to attract talent. *Cornerstone experience is a plus*
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent client service in a cross-cultural context
- Strong collaborator with effective relationship building and analytical skills who can work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units required
Language Skills: Strong verbal and written English skills are required; fluency in French and/or Spanish is a plus.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way -Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires new hires to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for any in-office or hybrid positions. All IRC US offices require full vaccination to attend any in-office functions (e.g., meetings, trainings).
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.