The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Donor / Member Relation Officer (DMRO)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Using database on donors/members to delineate them into categories for effective management.
- Ensuring that donors and members are always updated with BSN programmes and developments of the organization.
- Ensuring donors/members receive related pecks as and when due.
- Maintain contacts with donors/members of the BSN on regular basis via monthly goodwill wishes, their birthdays, church anniversary, marriage anniversary, naming ceremonies of their children and soon, provided we are aware based on a deliberate effort to get such information.
- Essentially ensuring that members and donors become ambassadors of the organization through effective relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Customer relations or similar role
- Minimum of First Degree or HND qualification in the Social Sciences or Humanities. Additional qualification and membership of a professional body will be added advantage.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Strong command of spoken English and ability to write proposals and letters flawlessly.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and sound digital marketing.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to relate with Churches of all denominations.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.