SBZ Development Limited is a company with the vision to reduce hunger and poverty in Africa through Investments, Human Development and Corporate Social Responsibility. We recognize Africa’s opportunities and immense potential. We would like to partner with Africans to fulfill these potentials, whilst engaging responsibly.
Location: Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
We are seeking to hire an Experienced Scale Operator to weigh raw materials coming into the factory and finished goods to be transported to our customers.
- Record the weights of incoming and outgoing trucks in the computer system.
- Take samples of the cassava product if required.
- Calculate the cost for drivers based on vehicle weight.
- Maintain a safe and organized working area.
- Maintain order and housekeeping of scales and scale house.
- Inspect the paper for incoming and outgoing trucks and enter all information into the computer.
- Complete daily reports, and maintain logs, spreadsheets and other reports, as assigned.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Experience in working with computerized scale systems or other similar software and equipment.
- Good communication skills required to deal with a wide range of customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently observing safety policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience as a Digital Scale Operator in a well-established structure.
- Reside in Ilara -Mokin and its environs (Candidates willing to relocate will be considered).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email