One Acre Fund is a fast-growing agricultural Social Enterprise in East and Southern Africa that is innovating a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential. One Acre Fund invests in farmers to generate a permanent gain in farm income. We provide farmers with a “market bundle” that includes education, finance, seed and fertilizer, and market access. Our program is proven impactful – every year, we weigh thousands of harvests and measure more than 100% average gain in farm income per acre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engagement Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Minna – Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Role
- As a Customer Engagement Officer, you will be the voice of One Acre Fund. You will take care of incoming customer calls and also conduct outbound surveys. The detailed scope of tasks is as follows:
- Inbound Calls: receiving client phone calls and recording them in the CE Tracker (perform ticketing when electronic workflow management systems will be implemented).
- Respond to various client questions, including:
- Collaborate with external departments to find solutions on claims/requests in case you don’t have an immediate response
- Outbound Calls / Surveys: Responsible for making outgoing calls and conducting surveys as requested by Global, BizOps and other departments.
- SMS Blasts:
- Review/ QC SMS blast request received through the google form.
- Prepare and execute SMS blasts as requested.
- Data Analysis And Reporting:
- Writing Hotline reports as updates for stakeholders
- Occasionally being called upon to do some light analysis of the data coming into the hotline so that the program may utilize this information.
- Case Management:
- investigate all cases of farmer complaints through phone calls to OAF
- Prioritize weekly cases to follow up and prepare a travel schedule
- Investigate and acquire relevant documentation including budgets and records for farmer refund payments, inputs delivery documents to detect any anomalies and errors and launch investigations
- Field Visit Activities:
- Schedule visits to investigate cases with Field Managers, Field officers and GLs as appropriate
- Meet with impacted and affected parties and obtain written statements and evidence such as default acknowledgement forms and reports from relevant parties
- Arrange any follow-up appointments to help with the investigation
- Provide excellent customer service and respectful communication to all clients phoning the Hotline
- Clearly communicate to callers any changes in product, policies, and procedures
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning, and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Qualifications and Required Skills
We are seeking exceptional professionals with a strong background in finance or a related field, and a demonstrated long-term passion for sustainable agricultural development. We are looking for extraordinary candidates that are proactive; please only apply if you fit these criteria:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Relevant work experiences including demanding professional work experience in business, banking or an INGO
- Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office.
- Deep understanding of the OAF core program model
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrates integrity and a positive attitude
- Language: Fluent in English and ability to speak indigenous language- Hausa/Yoruba (mandatory) and has a good understanding of local communities and cultures
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
- Proven organizational, analytical, communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to multitask
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office especially Excel and Google Suite for data analysis, presentation and report writing
- Communication skills: A strong and confident personality, able to communicate clearly and diplomatically
- Able to handle difficult situations and complaining/demanding clients on the phone
- Quick learner and a proactive problem solver
- Is able to prioritize
- Exercises confidentiality and has integrity
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online