- Education: Bachelor’s or equivalent and two years of relevant professional experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience in Business Administration, Accounting and / or Industrial Engineering, preferably with experience in the fields of planning, management control, organization and methods or Project management.
- Experience: At least two years of relevant experience .
- Languages: Spanish and English, oral and written proficiency is required. It is preferred to have additional knowledge of French and Portuguese.
- High analytical and management capacity of large volumes of data.
- Proven ability to conceptualize models and work processes.
- Good level of personal interaction with stakeholders.
- Proven management capacity in work areas with multiple simultaneous demands for work.
- Very good level of management in Excel and desirable experience in the design or use of corporate management platforms in large organizations.
- SAP knowledge of highly desired FI-CO and Budget modules
- Citizenship: You are a citizen of Argentina or a citizen of one of our 48 member countries, with residence or legal permission to work in Argentina.
- Consanguinity: You have no family members ( up to the fourth degree of inbreeding and second degree of affinity, including the spouse ) who work at the IDB, IDB Invest or IDB Lab.
Type of contract and duration
- Contract Type : Full-time national consultant.
- Duration : 6 months.
- Labor location : On site.
What we offer
The IDB Group offers benefits that respond to the different needs and moments of an employee’s life. These benefits include:
- A package of competitive remuneration
- License and vacation: 2 days per month of contract + parental leave without distinction of gender.
- Health insurance: the IDB Group provides a monthly allowance for the purchase of health insurance.
- Savings plan: The IDB Group cares about its future and, depending on the duration of the contract, will receive an allocation for a monthly savings plan.
- Work schedules flexible e hybrids.
- Health and wellness: Access to our Health Services Center that offers employees preventive care and health education.
- Development support: We offer learning opportunities to improve your professional profile, such as seminars, individualized professional advice, and much more.
Partial Time Consultant
- A package of competitive remuneration.
- A flexible way of working. You will be evaluated by deliverable.
At the IDB Group, we work for all people to do their best and bring their true selves to work, be willing to try new approaches without fear, be held accountable for your actions and receive compensation for them.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and the Sense of Belonging ( DEIB ) are the pillars of our organization. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and encourage women, LGBTQ +, people with disabilities, people of African descent and indigenous people to apply.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations to participate in the job interview process. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, email us at [email protected] in order to request reasonable adaptations to complete this request.
Our Human Resources Team thoroughly reviews each request.
About the IDB Group
The IDB Group, made up of the Inter-American Development Bank ( IDB ), IDB Invest and IDB Lab, offers flexible financing solutions to its member countries to finance economic and social development through loans and subsidies to public and private entities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the IDB
The Inter-American Development Bank’s mission is to improve lives. Founded in 1959, the IDB is one of the main sources of long-term financing for the economic, social, and institutional development of Latin America and the Caribbean. The IDB also conducts cutting-edge research projects and offers policy advice, technical assistance, and training to public and private clients throughout the region.
- External Opening Date: Aug 30, 2023
- External Closing Date: Sep 8, 2023
- External Contact Email: [email protected]
- External Contact Name: HR Service Center
- Job Field: Technical Support