Posting Title: Consultant – Cloud Identity & Access Management Specialist, (Local);(UNICC Partnership)
Department/Office: United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
Duty Station: HQ Gaza
Posting Period: 14 September 2023 – 27 September 2023
Job Opening Number: 23-UNRWA – Information Management – Headquarters Gaza-218005-Consultant
United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
Result of ServiceUNRWA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from both women and men. UNRWA encourages applications from qualified women. Only those applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. UNRWA is a non-smoking environment.
Work LocationGaza, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or West Bank
Expected duration6 to 11 months
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, design, deploy, and support Azure AD tenants, including user onboarding, B2B collaboration features, application registration, roles management, MFA management, conditional policies management, PIM, etc.
- Assess, design, deploy, and support Azure AD B2C tenants, including user flows creation, application registration, setup identity providers, etc.
- Assess, design, deploy, and support Microsoft Identity Management and Azure AD connect systems, including sync rules management, monitoring, patching, migrations, DR tests, MIM connectors configurations, etc.
- Assess, design, deploy, and support ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services), including setup ADFS farms, maintenance of the farms, upgrades, monitoring, solve ADFS issues, configure SSO federations and user filtering, etc.
- Provide other ad hoc support as required.
Qualifications/special skillsAcademic Qualifications: A university degree or master’s degree from an accredited educational institution in information technology, information management, Information systems, computer science, computer engineering, Software engineering, Business Administration, Management, or other related disciplines; Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years for a master’s degree in managing identity and access management solution in large operational environments. The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
- Design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable identity solutions;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based identity solutions: Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM);
- Deep hands-on experience of Microsoft Azure Identity Services;
- Strong knowledge with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication;
- Understanding of RBAC, AD and specific protocols like SAML & OAuth2 and OpenID Connect;
- Hands-On experience on administration and troubleshooting of AAD Connect;
- Strong skills for PowerShell, C# to automate complex identity and access management tasks . The resource SHOULD have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access management system;
- Understanding of LDAP and account lifecycle management;
- Strong knowledge and experience in privileged access management;
- Solid understanding of implementing information security standards & methodologies on multiple identity solutions uniformly;
- Knowledge of other identity solutions (AWS IAM, OKTA or similar). Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to distill complex problems and drive toward creative solutions;
- Ability to interact with customers, ability to assess and gather customer requirements, comparing pros and cons, to propose best suited option and turn them into solution designs;
- Willingness to learn on the job Desirable certifications:
- IDAM certification(s)
- ITIL/ ISO 20000 Service Management
- PMI or Prince 2 Project management Language:
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Contract Conditions:
- The duration of the consultancy is 6 to 11 months, extendable according to performance and availability of funds.
- Remuneration for this consultancy will be1600.00 USD, depending on the fund availability, qualifications, and relevant experience.
- The incumbent can be in any UNRWA field of operations (Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or West Bank).
Additional InformationUNRWA has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC) to enhance livelihood and human development opportunities for Palestine refugees in Gaza. United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC) is a UN agency that provides IT services to other UN agencies on a cost-recovery basis. UNRWA Information Management and Technology Department (IMTD) is seeking a Cloud Identity and Access Management consultancy services for architecting, deploying, and supporting identity services on-prem and in the cloud (AWS, MS Azure and GCP) for ICC and its clients. The Identity Management team, which provides both project and ongoing services, is geographically distributed among ICC locations, mainly in Europe. The resource, who shall be reporting to the Cloud identity technical team lead, shall have strong experience in managing identity and access management solution in large operational environments. The consultant will report administratively to the Head Information Technology Service Centre at Headquarters Gaza and report technically to United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC).
- Please indicate if you are a Palestinian Refugee and provide your registration card number if applicable.
No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.