Explore Humanitarian Aid Initiative is non-profit non-Governmental organization established following the humanitarian crisis in Northeastern Nigeria. Our organizations head office is based in Borno state, and our main focus is service delivery to the deprived and marginalized people of the society. This we do through evidence based interventions which address expressed needs of beneficiaries. The organization was established by a group of educated, dynamic and like-minded professionals working in the humanitarian and development sectors who got together to establish an organization with the aim addressing the most urgent, pressing and importantly evidenced based needs of the people of Nigeria. Our interventionsvary across different sectors and programming areas. Explore Aid carries out a range of programmatic interventions in the areas of Health (predominantly maternal and child health), Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Nutrition, Education, Protection (child protection & gender based violence), Food Security & Livelihood, Environment, Access to Justice and Economic Empowerment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Case Worker
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Represent Explore Aid in the field, with professionalism, honesty and commitment
- Interview potential Child Protection cases documenting interview prior to referral to relevant service providers.
- Engage with children in ECCD center
- Implement program objectives, strategies and activities in agreement with local customs
- Identify child protection cases for assessments, home visits and follow-ups
- Assist the M&E officer in carrying out interviews with children.
- Filling in the relevant monitoring tools for the individual cases management of the of clients and other vulnerable children accordingly
- Identify high priority cases requiring referrals and report to supervisor as they arise for necessary referral
- Facilitate the implementation of a mobilization strategy for community structures and target beneficiaries
- Mobilize community structures as required
- Participate in training courses and meetings for the community structures and fill the relevant monitoring tools
- Attend camp/community level staff and planning meetings monthly
- Give information to the beneficiaries on the services provided by Explore Aid
- Facilitate the setup of referral systems to respond to protection issues
- Comply with all relevant Explore Aid policies and procedures with respect to child protection, health and safety and other relevant policies
- Perform any other duties that will be assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online