ImpactHER is an impact driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Writing program funding proposals and grants to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services to beneficiaries.
- Conducting research based on new concepts the organization is working on.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the organization’s programs.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Collaborating with the human resources lead to ensure goals are met in areas including quality of work, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
Writing accurate and timely program reports based on stakeholders’ expectations throughout its life cycle.
- Meeting with stakeholders for ease of communication and transparency regarding projects and decisions on services.
- Carrying out other related tasks assigned by the management.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong PowerPoint and design skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects accurately and critically as well as strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written mediums
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Impacther.firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.