Kornerstone Counselling Centre is a non-profit Organization with focus on Counselling, Charity & Outreach, Divine academy, and organizing a series of motivational and inspiring meetings and events.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a perceptive and creative administrative manager to oversee office operations.
- The admin manager will develop, review and improve systems, procedures and generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently. And also streamline office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing cost.
- Book meetings/appointments and schedule events
- Taking notes during meetings and writing summaries
- Drafting written communications, reports, presentations and spreadsheets
- Ordering missing office supplies and maintaining inventories
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on members and external partners
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Planning, scheduling and promoting office events
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Handle queries from Directors/Leads, members and employees
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with individuals and organisations
- provide clerical support to managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as an Administrator or relevant role
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines, biometrics machine etc.
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Negotiation skills
- Calm under pressure
- Tech savy
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent organizational/leadership and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Analytical, knowledgeable, organized and with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work with team members and multitask with ease
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement and customer service procedures.
NGN80,000 – NGN100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online