The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
HR Technology and Analytics Branch (HRMOI) is responsible for the development and implementation of the HR Technology strategy and Roadmap that enables efficient and effective HR business processes and activities while ensuring compliance with HR Policies and legislative requirements.
WFP has selected Workday HCM to support harmonization and automation of people management processes, enable self-services, provide access to quality data and analytics needed for workforce planning and decision-making, and provide awesome candidate and employee experience.
To support these priorities, WFP is now looking for an experienced Workday Talent Management consultant to implement various Talent related business processes.
- Work closely with the Project Director, the functional lead and some key business stakeholders to drive prioritization of requests and Talent initiatives in Workday
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all the project team members
- Work with the functional lead and SMEs to understand the business requirements
- Be pro-active and provide thinking out of the box. Resolve complex tasks and requirements. Provide Workday Talent expertise, promote and facilitate Workday best practices.
- Prototype and configure the solutions in Workday following high quality standards liaising with the security and reporting experts when it is required
- Demonstrate prototypes to the business stakeholders and if required, provide amendments until the business acceptance is received
- Ensure Talent functional solutions are compatible with other Workday HCM modules and configurations, data translation, integrations and easy to maintain
- Assist the creation of tests scenarios and facilitate the user testing
- Lead and prioritize backlog, Resolve issues and bugs
- Support the migration of the configuration between the different tenants when it is required
- Support data migration and integrations when it is required
- Actively participate in training internal resources and knowledge sharing
- Other tasks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Education: University’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Technology or other relevant field.
Experience: Existing and up to date Workday Certification 5+ years prior experience implementing Workday Talent with a certified Workday implementer Experience with solution design, system configuration and implementation of changes within Workday. Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions within Workday. Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
Knowledge & Skills:
Deep knowledge of Workday business processes and configurations for Workday Talent & Performance (Learning would be a plus) Existing and up to date Workday Talent Certification Knowledge of core HR Talent concepts and processes. Ability to facilitate cross-functional discussions. Proven experience managing cross functional and multi-cultural teams Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Languages: Fluency in oral and written English with an intermediate knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) or Portuguese (one of WFP’s working languages). Duration of the contract: 6 months (renewable)
Deadline: September 13th