ALTERNANCE: 12 Months
HIM around the world
With its 40 years of experience, First International Emergency :
- Help nearly 6 million beneficiaries
- With a budget of over 100 Million € per year
- Distributed in 24 country, on 5 continents
- Thanks to the involvement and commitment of :
- More than 2500 national collaborators
- About 225 expatriates of 50 different nationalities
- And 120 employees at headquarters
PUI works in 10 sectors of’intervention and is distinguished by the implementation of’an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand the’ set of needs of people affected by a crisis. Our teams are mobilizing to provide a global response to the’ set of basic needs of populations victims of humanitarian crises in the’ emergency to allow them to regain autonomy and dignity.
Focus on the Communication Service
The Communication Department consists of 11 people.
And the Alternant· Collection/Direct Marketing in all this?
As’Alternant.e Collection /Direct Marketing, under the supervision of the· of the Sponsorship & Fundraising and in close collaboration with the members of the Directorate of Development and’Innovation, from the Operations Department and the various teams on mission in the field, you will implement the general public collection strategy of First International Emergency and ensure its follow-up.
For this purpose, your responsibilities will be as follows :
Strategy : You will participate in the implementation of solutions/d’tools for collecting donations to allow’ to increase and diversify the donor base of the’Association.
Follow-up of the relationship with donors : You will prepare communications to donors on the’ use of their donations but also to retain or reactivate them. You will ensure their administrative follow-up, in particular on the sending of tax receipts.
Development of collection activities : You will write letters d’appel to quarterly donations, emailings of’appel to donations on topics related to the’actualities of the’Association, and you will be preparing mailing lists and routing bases as well as online donation pages.
Analysis : You will measure the’ impact of collection campaigns and prepare monthly collection reports. You will also provide analysis and segmentation of the existing donor base and implement’archiving procedures.
What you will need to get this alternation
- Training: You must be attached to a training center approved by the State and justify the pursuit of a higher diploma, Bac + 4 or bac + 5, in Marketing, Communication, Business or Economics School and Social Sciences.
- Experience: An experience in an associative environment will be valued. Have you ever worked with First International Emergency ? It will be an undeniable asset !
- Skills: You have a proven interest in the humanitarian and development aid sector and you have a particular appetite for funding.
- Qualities required: You are dynamic, autonomous in your work and versatile.e. You show a good relationship as well as real editorial skills, both in French and’ in English.
- Languages: French and English have no secrets for you? So much the better, these are two essential languages for this position !
The word from the manager
« Featuring(e) d’a fundraising experience for associations, you know the techniques of direct marketing online and offline. Surrounded(e) by’an experienced and dynamic communication and webmarketing team, you must be ready(e) to meet the challenge of this position with many things to set up. You will have quantified objectives and will have to be a force of proposal to address new collection vectors. »
PUI will propose
- Status: Employee in professionalization contract or apprenticeship contract
Professionalization contract: Percentage of minimum wage determined according to age and diploma
Learning contract: Percentage of minimum wage determined according to age and year of learning
- Support: Support for 50% of the transport ticket and up to 60% of the Tickets Restaurant ( with a face value of 9 € )
- Medical cover : 80% of the Health and Welfare mutual
- Rest: 5 weeks of paid leave per year + 1 RTT per month ( 37h / week )
- Five days of exam leave
- A telework policy flexible, based on three methods.
First International Emergency considers the diversity of nationalities, genres, beliefs, profiles and statutes within its Human Resources as a major asset for its humanitarian action, and therefore be subject to strict compliance with the principle of non-discrimination throughout its recruitment process.
First International Emergency practices a policy of zero tolerance against the exploitation, sexual abuse and ill-treatment, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It mobilizes all of its staff in promoting, disseminating and respecting the principles laid down in its ethical charter.
Please note that Premiere Urgence Internationale will not in any way request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any information going in this direction would be fraudulent, thank you for not taking into account.
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to LIFT the challenge and to join the big family PUI ?
How to apply
How to apply ?
Thanks for follow this link and fill out the form on our career website.