Created in 1979, Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization that fights world hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principles – independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has founded its identity for over 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger by preventing, detecting and treating undernutrition, especially during and after emergencies related to conflicts and natural disasters. Action against Hunger coordinates its programs around 5 areas of activity: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Safety and Means of Existence – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021,Action against Hunger has helped more than 25 million people in 46 countries around the world. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
YOUR POST AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the finance department manager you will have to ensure the accounting and financial management of the mission in compliance with the procedures defined for the mission and the ACF management framework. Your missions will be as follows:
– Ensure the management of the mission’s treasury.
– Ensure the accounting of the mission.
– Be responsible for the supervision of archivists in their tasks of controlling the accounting documents of the Capital and the Bases when they go back to Capital.
– Assist the RDD Finance in the animation of the financial management of the mission.
– Be responsible for the dissemination and compliance with budgetary management procedures on the mission.
– Supervise and support the mission finance teams.
– Provide technical support and training to the financial teams of the ( mission on the bases and in coordination )
Bac + 5 training in administrative and / or management, you have an experience of at least 2 years,
You have financial management training and / or experience in the humanitarian environment.
You have a perfect command of French. The mastery of the English language is a plus.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
12 months of fixed-term contract used under French law
Gross monthly entry salary from 2130 to 2475EUR depending on experience
Per diem and monthly living expenses: 725EUR ( cf eurocost ) net, paid in the field.
Monthly context allocation: EUR 300
16% of the gross monthly retirement insurance reimbursement salary for non-French citizens.
Transport and housing: Travel management and collective housing
Medical coverage: 100% of the coverage of health contributions ( CFE + complementary health ) and repatriation insurance
Leave and RnR: 25 days a year, 20 RTT per year and 215EUR paid during the recovery period
Training: Unlimited and free access to the e-learning platform certifying Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.