Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Project Overview and Role:
Data.FI is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support the HIV and COVID-19 response. Data.FI partners with programs to accelerate and sustain access to high-quality data to expedite HIV and COVID-19 epidemic control and maintenance. By improving global, regional, national, and community/local in-depth analyses of HIV and COVID-19 epidemiologic and programmatic data, Data.FI expedites program achievements to improve client services and attain and sustain control of the epidemics. Data.FI supports host country governments to enhance existing health information systems (HIS), informing management responses to gaps in programming and sustaining impact by supporting local partner transition.
Purpose of Position
Palladium is seeking a skilled Systems Analyst to join the Data.FI health informatics team to coordinate the process of analyzing software programs. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for analyses of systems, developing systems specifications, and developing user interface designs. The Systems Analyst will also be responsible for creating and implementing automated testing methods, recording test results, capturing issues on the issue tracker, and providing recommendations to improve software programs based on the result. He/she will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended.
The System Analyst will report to the Business and Quality Specialist. This is a full-time position with a contract for 1 year, renewable subject to availability of funding.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed system specifications and design documentation based on business requirements.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups using design and prototyping tools e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, moqups, InVision
- Participating as an early team member, contributing to designing critical pages, interactions, and user experience elements
- Developing technical documentation including technical guides and technical manuals for products
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly
- Participating in Scrum / Agile development
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures
- Suggesting software fixes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, design, or similar filed
- Previous experience in software testing
- Prior experience in UI/UX Design
- Knowledge of software design and engineering
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills
- Basic web development and programming skills preferred
- Ability to design and write complex software testing procedures
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of architectural dependencies
- Ability to coordinate and balance priorities of multiple projects and deliverables
- Support the design of solutions architecture outputs to meet the business requirements
- Experience with Global Goods for digital health such as DHIS, OpenMRS and OpenHIE
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- High self-motivation and direction
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium Group on palladium.csod.com to apply