The IDB Group is a community of diverse, versatile and passionate people, united to improve lives in Latin America and the Caribbean. Those who work with us find purpose and do what they love most in an inclusive, collaborative, agile and rewarding environment.
About this position
The IDB Representation ( COF ) in Paraguay is looking for an active undergraduate student to be hired as an intern 2023 under the consulting modality.
The Country Office Internship Program is a paid opportunity for university students from member countries to learn about the Bank’s development work and corporate management, and gain professional work experience through on-the-job learning. job.
What you will do
- Prepare corporate and operational notes that the business requires.
- Assist in the organization of internal / external workshops and events.
- Support in the compilation and analysis of budgets required by the area.
- Upload supplier data and manage payments via ticket.
- Preparation of reports required by the area.
What you will need
- Education: Active undergraduate student studying Economics, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering, Accounting and related degrees, from an accredited university. The graduation date must be after the last day of the internship.
- Languages : Be proficient in Spanish and preferably with working knowledge of one of the additional official languages of Banco Español
- Soft skills : Results orientation, collaboration, innovation, customer orientation, good level of communication, motivation, desire to learn and excellent time management.
- Technical skills: handling of computer tools.
- Citizenship : Being a citizen of Paraguay
- Age : Be between 21 and 27 years of age for undergraduate students.
- Consanguinity : Not having relatives ( up to the fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including the spouse ) working at the IDB or IDB Invest.
- First job in the IDB Group : Be a participant for the first time in an Internship Program organized by the Bank or the Inter-American Investment Corporation ( “Corporation” also known as “IDB Invest” ). In addition, they must not have been a former member of the staff, Complementary Work Force ( “CW” ), contractor of the Bank or the Corporation, or have not previously provided services to the Bank or the Corporation through a contractor or under any other contract.
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, academic transcripts ( official or unofficial ), and university letter demonstrating your student status when applying.
- Academic transcripts and university letters must be issued within the last 3 months. Applications without the requested documentation will be disqualified. Send files in PDF format naming them with your first name, last name and subject.
- Please DO NOT send copies of course certificates.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
Type of contract and duration :
- Contract type : Consultant / Intern
- Contract duration : 2 months
- Contract dates: 10/16/2023 to 12/15/2023
- Location: Asuncion, Paraguay.
- Responsible person: The supervision of this consultancy will be the responsibility of the Resource Planning and Administration Specialist.
At the IDB Group, we work to ensure that everyone brings their best and authentic selves to work, willing to try new approaches without fear, and where they are accountable and reparded for their actions. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging ( DEIB ) are at the center of our organization. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and encourage women, LGBTQ + people, people with disabilities, people of African descent and indigenous peoples to apply. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities receive reasonable accommodations to participate in the job interview process. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please email us at [email protected]to request a reasonable accommodation to complete this request.
Our Human Resources team carefully reviews each request.
About the IDB Group The IDB Group, made up of the Inter-American Development Bank ( IDB ), IDB Invest and IDB Lab, offers flexible financing solutions to its member countries to finance economic and social development through loans and subsidies to public and private entities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the IDB The Inter-American Development Bank’s mission is to improve lives. Founded in 1959, the IDB is one of the main sources of long-term financing for the economic, social and institutional development of Latin America and the Caribbean. The IDB also conducts cutting-edge research projects and provides policy advice, technical assistance and training to public and private clients throughout the region.
Follow us : https://www.linkedin.com/company/inter-american-development-bank/
- External Opening Date: Sep 1, 2023
- External Closing Date: Sep 8, 2023
- External Contact Email: [email protected]
- External Contact Name: HR Service Center
- Job Field: Technical Support