STAGE: 6 mois
Prise de poste : ASAP
PUI aux quatre coins du monde
Forte de ses 40 années d’expérience, Première Urgence Internationale :
- Vient en aide à près de 6 millions de bénéficiaires
- Avec un budget de plus de 100 Millions € par an
- Répartis dans 24 pays, sur 5 continents
- Grâce à l’implication et l’engagement de :
- More of 2500 national collaborators
- About 225 expatriates from 50 different nationalities
- And 120 employees at headquarters
PUI works in 10 intervention sectors and stands out for the implementation of an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand all the needs of people affected by a crisis. Our teams are mobilizing to provide a global response to all the basic needs of populations affected by humanitarian crises in an emergency until they can regain autonomy and dignity.
Zoom on the Middle East Pole
The Middle East Pole is made up of 5 people. The trainee (s) must also interact daily with colleagues in finance, logistics, HR or technical supervision.
And the Middle East Intern in all of this?
As a Middle East Intern, you will assist the Pole Program Officer in the development, implementation and operational monitoring in the field of PUI programs.
You will contribute particularly to the capitalization of’contextual information and propose appropriate documents for the preparation of expatriates. You will learn to master the management and monitoring of projects and you will become familiar with the humanitarian’action and the operation of’a headquarters. You will participate in the capitalization and monitoring of projects in their technical component according to your profile and operational priorities of the Pole (health, mental health, nutrition, water hygiene sanitation, etc, food security and means of existence’, protection). The’involvement on the technical aspects will be at the discretion of the/the person in charge/e of the Programs according to the profile of the/the trainee and the operational priorities defined.
What you will need to get this internship
- A Convention issued by your training organization !: As such, you are in the process of obtaining a higher degree (min. Master 2 or equivalent) in a field related to humanitarian action: project management, technical training related to one of our sectors of intervention, Social Sciences, Political sciences, Economics, etc.
- Experience: An associative experience, in France or abroad, will be valued.
- Skills: You have excellent writing skills, and solid computer skills (Word, Excel).
- Qualities required: You show good relationships, ease of communication, both in writing and in oral, and you have a taste for teamwork. You show autonomy, curiosity and know how to be a force of proposal. You have a good capacity for adaptation and organization.
- Languages: French and English have no secrets for you ? So much the better, these are two essential languages for this position ! If you also speak Spanish, it may be the little extra that will make a difference !
The word of the tutor
« The Middle East & Colombia cluster is at the heart of major humanitarian issues. Yemen and Afghanistan are among the most important humanitarian crises in terms of their magnitude or severity. The humanitarian situation in Palestine continues to deteriorate, with tensions intensifying. The Colombia mission joined the cluster, diversifying our contexts of’intervention. The team at headquarters works as closely as possible to colleagues in the field, with dynamism and benevolence. The trainee will have the opportunity to contribute to the monitoring of the operational issues of the missions of the cluster, and to train in contact with the various interlocutors at headquarters and in the field. »
PUI will propose
- Gratification: 4,60€/hour
- Support: Support up to 50% of the ticket and up to 60% of Restaurant Tickets (with a face value of 9€)
- Rest: 1 RTT per month (37h/week)
First International Emergency considers the diversity of nationalities, genders, beliefs, profiles and statuses within its Human Resources as a major asset for its humanitarian action, and is therefore subject to strict compliance with the principle of nondiscrimination throughout the recruitment process.
First International Emergency practices a policy of zero tolerance towards the exploitation, sexual abuse and abuse, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It mobilizes all its staff in the promotion, dissemination and respect of the principles laid down in its ethical charter.
Please note that Premiere Urgence Internationale will not in any way request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any information going in this direction would be fraudulent, thank you for not taking into account.
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to LIFT the challenge and to join the big family PUI ?
How to apply
How to apply ?
Thanks for follow this link and fill out the form on our career website.