Created in 1991, Secours Islamique France ( SIF ) is a non-governmental organization ( NGO ) international emergency relief and development. The SIF acts in strict neutrality, without distinction of origin, gender or religion and is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the world’s poorest populations.
Secours Islamique France is looking for a ( e ) Charged ( e ) Institutional Financing for its offices in Massy ( 91 ).
Attached(e) to the Director of International Programs and Operations, you work in close collaboration with Desk Managers, Technical Referents as well as people in support functions. You will contribute to the development of the financing of the international missions of the SIF by institutional donors (International Organizations, Ministries, Territorial Communities etc.) and foundations.
Your main missions will be divided according to the following modalities :
- Ensure active monitoring of institutional donors and foundations,
- Proactively prospect donors, understand their dynamics, perspective, interests, etc,
- Evaluate « l’attractiveness » of SIF from donors and accounting of SIF projects to’offer calls,
- Accompany field teams in the canvassing of institutional donors based in the field, and,
- Provide support for the set-up and contractual management of projects.
- Follow up on donor regulations and produce/update donor files,’information notes and compliance grids in coordination with the relevant support departments (finance, legal, logistics and HR), and,
- Contribute to the development of the proposals (note d’ intention and project) and ensure their compliance with the requirements of donors,
- Contribute to the representation of FIS among institutional donors, including,
- Participate in meetings with donor representatives and other relevant interlocutors, including,
The list of missions is evolving according to the needs of the organization, not exhaustive and not exhaustive. The employee may have to carry out other missions related to his qualification.
- Required diploma: Bac + 5 min in Humanitarian Project Management ( or equivalent )
- Minimum experience of 3 years on a similar position
- Master of French, European and UN humanitarian donors ( at least ECHO, EU, AFD, UNICEF etc. ), the project cycle and budget management
- Mastery of English in writing as well as in oral
- Mastery of the Pack Office
- Good relationship, ability to adapt and work on fund files and / or in an emergency
- Versatility, rigor and organization
- Status Supervisor
- Full time, 35h
- CDI to be filled on December 1, 2023
- Restaurant vouchers / Complementary health and competitive pension / 50% reimbursement for public transport.
- Possibility of teleworking according to the agreement in force.
The SIF commits
Since its foundation in 1991, Secours Islamique France has considered diversity to be a source of wealth. We therefore consider all applications to the extent that they present the skills required for the position to be filled.
Our NGO is particularly concerned about ethical and ethical dimensions in all its activities. We therefore reserve the right to systematically check the criminal record during the recruitment process, in accordance with the law in force.
Consistent with this policy, FIS practices zero tolerance for any type of fraud, corruption, harassment, abuse or violence of any kind, and more generally, any violation of the legislation, regulations or code of conduct established in-house by the Company.
The SIF is a humanitarian NGO, the principle of « Do not harm » is therefore central : we ensure that the respect and safety of the children we support in our projects is a primary consideration for all our employees and partners.
Our charter is a real commitment: we mobilize all our staff in the promotion, dissemination and respect of the principles established.
How to apply
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ?
Come join our solidarity chain by applying for this job offer : http://www.jobs.net/j/JLUHCBIG