Do the right thing. In Switzerland and in around 20 countries on four continents. Get involved with us for the vision of a society based on solidarity
Program employee in Chad (80-100%)
Caritas Switzerland is a leading aid organization in the field of development cooperation and humanitarian aid. Our primary goal is to fight poverty. International cooperation programs focus on income, climate change and migration. We operate in around 20 countries. Caritas Switzerland wants to further expand its commitment to disadvantaged people in the next few years. The programs are accompanied in the federal states by national companies and in Switzerland by program managers.
To support the program manager (PV) for Chad, we are looking for a program employee (maternity representative).
- Together with the program manager (PV) Chad responsible for the implementation of the country strategies in the areas of climate, income and migration.
- Support of the PV in the project management of ongoing projects including partial responsibility for projects or components.
- Creation of narrative internal and external applications, interim and final reports.
- Development of budgets and control of financial reports in cooperation with the financial team and in consultation with the PV.
- Provision of project-related documents for the area of communication.
- Revision and update of program information.
- Spotted thematic research.
- Completed university degree.
- At least two years of professional experience, preferably in the field of international cooperation and in connection with assignments abroad.
- Experience in agriculture (e.g. agroecology), market development (e.g. market system development), climate, migration or in similar topics is an advantage.
- Experience in project management and project administration.
- Experience in acquiring with institutional donors is an advantage.
- Experience in financial administration is an advantage.
- Very good communication skills and agility in writing.
- Analytical and strategic skills.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English, good knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Independent way of working.
- Resilience and flexibility.
- Fast comprehension and adaptability
The place of work is Lucerne
Start of work: 1. March 2024 or by appointment, limited to 31. December 2024
Caritas offers attractive employment conditions and an open working atmosphere on the pulse of social issues. For the active development and implementation of the digital transformation, we count on employees with a digital and agile mindset who like to participate in change processes.
Mr. Silvan Büchler, program manager for Chad, firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to provide you with information about this position
Thank you for your interest and look forward to your application by
12. November 2023 via the online portal.
Caritas Switzerland, Adligenswilerstrasse 15, 6002 Lucerne