Operations Consultancy for the Operative Support Assistant Function ( PSO )
CSC / CBR
Workplace: Brazil Brasilia
The IDB Group is a community of diverse, versatile and passionate people who come together on a journey to improve the lives of people in Latin America and the Caribbean. Our employees find a purpose and do what they love in an inclusive, collaborative, agile and rewarding environment.
About this position
In recent years, the IDB Representation in Brazil has been increasing its portfolio of operations. As a consequence of this, there was also a need to strengthen the team, redirect resources and redefine activities. The Operational Support Pool ( PSO ) was created with the objective of meeting the demands of customers with quality and efficiency in the IDB Representation in Brazil.
The IDB Group in Brazil has been expanding its activities with regard to diversity and inclusion issues over the past few years, in line with the efforts made by the Group in the other regions in which it operates. In this sense, applications aligned with the theme will be valued.
The Administrative Department is the responsible area of the IDB, in CSC / CBR, for guiding, promoting and supporting the planning, management and development of financial and human resources in the implementation of services and processes. Under the supervision of the Administration, the Operating Support Pool ( PSO ) will support operations with expected quality and efficiency.
What will you do
- Provide service to internal customers of all demands related to projects, adopting priority criteria, with the objective of complying with the quality indicators and established deadlines;
- Prepare, send, accompany, classify and file all standard correspondence, related to project preparation, loan contracts and compliance with all its clauses and extensions; procurement plans and mandatory PRISM registration and procurement concepts; disbursements; EFAS and auditors’ requests; and other correspondence that is requested;
- Include individual consultancy contracts and their additives in the system, as well as follow the entire procedure until their signature and submission to the Administrative Sector; advise in relation to the request for payments of your fees;
- Provide logistics in all its phases ( before, during and after ) of missions, meetings, videoconferences, internal / external events ( invitations, letter of agreement, food, hotel, transportation, receiving guests, etc.), as well as prepare, send, classify and archive all requested documentation;
- Act with the travel agency, with which the IDB maintains a contract, in all procedures relating to operational travel: request / change / cancellation of tickets, national and international accommodation and accountability ( SOE );
- Forward for processing the Administrative Sector all payments of expense invoices related to the corporate themes of the projects, in compliance with the corporate procurement procedures and current policies;
- Translate or revise small documents Portuguese > Spanish > English, when necessary;
- Operar todos os sistemas BID que estejam relacionados às atividades desempenhadas: SISCOR, ezSHARE, CONVERGÊNCIA, CONCUR, SERVICE NOW, PRISM, SELF SERVICE, CLIENT MASTER e aqueles que estejam vigentes à época;
- Manter organizado os espaços de trabalho e a documentação (física e/ou virtual) sob a sua responsabilidade e garantir que os recursos materiais necessários às atividades do trabalho estejam disponibilizados.
O que você vai precisa
- Educação : Graduação concluída ou em andamento (último ano/semestre), devidamente comprovada ou Curso Técnico na área de Secretariado Executivo, Administração ou outra formação equivalente, desde que comprovada experiência em atividades relacionadas.
- Experiência: Mínimo de 2 anos de experiência profissional relevante .
- Línguas: Português fluente. Espanhol e inglês será um diferencial .
- Competência Técnicas: Informática – Pacote Office avançado (uso de todas as ferramentas do Outlook e Office).
- Competências Gerais: comprometimento, análise e solução de problemas, organização e planejamento, orientação para o cliente, foco em resultados, relacionamento interpessoal, trabalho em equipe, comunicação assertiva, dinamismo, flexibilidade de horário, energia para o trabalho, aprendizagem prática e iniciativa.
- Cidadania: Você é cidadão de Brasil ou cidadão de um dos nossos 48 países membros com residência ou permissão legal para trabalhar em Brasil.
- Inbreeding: You have no family members ( up to the fourth degree of inbreeding and second degree of affinity, including spouse ) working at IDB, IDB Invest or IDB Lab.
- COVID-19 considerations: the health and safety of our employees is our number one priority. As an employment condition, the IDB requires that all new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Type of contract and duration:
National Consultant Full time, 12 months, extendable for up to 36 months.
Workplace: On Site
What we offer :
- A package of competitive remuneration
- License and vacation: 2 days per month of contract + gender-neutral parental leave
- Health insurance: the IDB Group provides a monthly allowance for the purchase of health insurance
- Savings plan: The IDB Group is concerned about its future. Depending on the duration of the contract, you will receive a monthly allowance from the savings plan.
- Working hours hybrids and flexible
- Health and well-being: Access to our Health Services Center, which offers preventive care and health education for all employees.
- Development support: we offer learning opportunities to improve your professional profile, such as seminars, professional advice 1: 1 and more.
At the IDB Group, we work to ensure that everyone brings the best and authentic to work, willing to try new approaches without fear and where they are responsible and rewarded for their actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging ( DEIB ) are at the center of our organization. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and encourage women, LGBTQ people +, people with special needs, people of African descent and indigenous people to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities receive reasonable accommodation to participate in the job interview process. If you are a qualified candidate with special needs, send an email to Diversity@iadb.org to request accommodation due to complete this registration.
Our human resources team carefully reviews each application.
About the IDB Group
The IDB Group, composed of the Inter-American Development Bank ( IDB ), IDB Invest and IDB Lab, offers flexible financing solutions to its member countries to finance economic and social development through loans and donations to public and private entities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the IDB
The Inter-American Development Bank’s mission is to improve lives. Created in 1959, the IDB is one of the main sources of long-term financing for economic, social and institutional development in Latin America and the Caribbean. The IDB also conducts cutting-edge research projects and offers policy advice, technical assistance and training to public and private clients across the region.
- External Opening Date: May 15, 2023
- External Closing Date: May 30, 2023
- Job Field: Technical Support