Joining the CCFD-Terre Solidaire c’is putting its skills to the benefit of’an association that fights to
daily for just causes and values. C’is working within’welded teams, of varied professions
and’acteurs d’horizons different, all united by the same challenge: to make live international solidarity, to,
participate in the fight against inequality and’injustice, act in favor of respect for the fundamental rights of
everyone, being an actor of the social and ecological transition.
Far from the practices of’assistance and’urgence, our action is based on 3 levers: international partnership
in support of local organizations, advocacy to bring about changes in international legislation and the
citizen mobilization to make visible injustices.
You want to put your skills to the benefit of’a structure working for a fairer world ? Then
this offer may be for you.
Our international solidarity action is based on partnerships with local organizations. With these
local actors, and not in their place, we support various development projects, around our
main challenges: food sovereignty, international migration, peace and living together,
economic justice, climate justice and the promotion of gender equality’.
Attached to the Directorate of International Partnerships and the Maghreb Service, Europe, Machreq, you are
in charge of the implementation of the partnership strategy for the countries of the Middle East (Algeria, Egypt, etc,
Lebanon and Palestine) within the framework of the objectives defined by the CCFD-Terre Solidaire.
• You provide support and advice to partner organizations: capacity building,
support in the conduct of projects, networking of partners to regional dynamics
and international etc.
• You ensure consistency between the partnerships established and the strategy of the CCFD-Terre Solidaire : para
report on the targeted issues, the social transformations sought, the desired approach by
• You participate in the assembly and follow-up of co-financing requests in connection with the dedicated service and
• You are in charge of relaying information about partners, initiatives and the general context to
the internal, including the network of volunteers, as well as’ externally, in connection with the Directorate of Communication
• You contribute to the objectives of’education for citizenship and international solidarity by promoting
the links between our network of volunteers and our partners, in connection with the Directorate of
• You identify opportunities for geographical advocacy, participate in the development of’ texts of’analysis
and positioning and contribute to the advocacy strategies led by the Directorate of Advocacy.
• You contribute to dynamics of inter-associative exchanges and participate in the animation of coalitions.
• You ensure a watch on the evolutions and the geopolitical, economic and socio-political stakes
in the countries concerned.
You adhere to the values of the CCFD-Terre Solidaire and have a strong interest in the associative project and the
From higher education, you justify d’a confirmed professional experience with organizations of
civil society in the Middle East, in strategic advisory support functions with a transformational focus
social. Experience in advocacy or co-financing with institutional donors is
necessary as well as the mastery of’english and’arabe.
You have a good level of knowledge of the conflict between Israel and Palestine, in the social movements of the
Middle East and the theme of human rights and fundamental freedoms.
You demonstrate a strong capacity for analysis on geopolitical, economic, cultural, cultural contexts,
social & religious. You are endowed with’a strong capacity of’ listening, diplomacy and have a political sense
developed. An ability to work with a great diversity of’actors, an appetite for inter-work
directional is expected.
• Location : at the headquarters of the’association and in the heart of Paris – Metro Chatelet (4 rue Jean Lantier 75001)
• Dispersions : the position requires availability for frequent trips in France and to
l’ Abroad (you perform several missions in the’year) and to work some weekends and evenings.
• teleworking: possibility of teleworking under the conditions of the’accord or 2 days/week after 6 months
• 205 Working days: Full-time CDI, framework status, annual package of 205 working days.
• 41 To 42k€ (over 13 months) According to profile and experience.
• Advantages : 28 days of leave prorata temporis + 2 days of deck offered /year + 16 to 18 days of RTT, map
title-restaurant at 11,52€, mutual, support of the transport subscription up to 60 % or
bicycle mileage allowances, time savings account (CET)
How to apply
Applications should be sent (CV + Letter of motivation) as soon as possible before 10 November by clicking here
Position to be filled from December, depending on the availability of the/the candidate.e.