Tetra Tech International Development (International Development Jobs – Tetra Tech), is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) & Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Manager position on an anticipated four-year USAID-funded task order in the West Bank.
The purpose of this activity is to improve Palestinians’ access to safe, reliable, sustainable, and climate resilient water services through: 1) the development and strengthening of the institutional capacity of the Hebron, Halhul, and Dura water utilities for sustainable, reliable, and climate-resilient water delivery service; 2) the implementation of strategic infrastructure works to support the objective of the activity; 3) the design and implementation of innovative solutions to expand the use of smart water management technologies for efficient, timely, and transparent water management; and 4) the design and implementation of innovative measures and public awareness campaigns to promote effective water governance at the utility and foster social behavioral change toward more efficient and responsible water use practices and trends. The MEL & CLA Manager will report to the Task Order Manager and provide leadership and monitoring and evaluation oversight across activities. Tetra Tech seeks candidates with expertise in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, learning and knowledge management, and water resources management and conservation. This is expected to be a full-time position based in the West Bank.
* Collaborate with the Task Order Manager and technical team members on annual planning, definition of outputs, outcomes, and results, as well as other deliverables involving water sector-related data and indicators.
* Oversees development of learning agenda.
* Ensure compliance with MEL Plan and rigorous review and update of the MEL Plan each year.
* Ensure data quality, rigor, and relevance for all approved indicators and preparation/validation of detailed indicator reference sheets.
* Support formulation and implementation of project-level collaboration, learning, and adaption efforts.
* Collaborate with Task Order Manager and technical team members in the design of evidence-based research and data collection activities focused on water service delivery.
* Support creative and high-quality project communications.
* Support staff and partners in collecting, reporting, and verifying that data and indicators meet Tetra Tech and USAID quality standards.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
* At least five (5) years of demonstrated leadership of MEL tasks and teams.
* Familiarity with academic research methodologies and data collection, as well as theory of change and results frameworks.
* Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis.
* Experience in MEL with donor-funded projects; USAID-funded projects are strongly preferred.
* Professional proficiency in Arabic and English is required.
* Qualified applicants from Palestine are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To be considered, please submit the following:
* Cover Letter
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/3LG6bH8
Please ensure that only the requested documents noted above are submitted. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech International Development is committed to safeguarding and technical excellence in equality and social inclusion. Our team of dedicated Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion (GYSI) advisers work closely with our staff and partners to share international norms and best practices to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalized groups. Tetra Tech International Development is especially interested in candidates that can contribute to our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives that aim to expand inclusion and an authentic sense of belonging to all our staff regardless of background.
We are dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please visit Tetra Tech’s Disability Assistance Page or contact our Global Talent Operations team. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans employer.