- Support the MEAL Manager and MEAL Coordinator in the field-level implementation of the MEAL Plan for the mission in line with JERU strategy, tools, and guidelines.
- Train and supervise enumerators in data collection for MEAL activities
- Support the MEAL Manager to elaborate standardised data collection tools
- Conduct regular monitoring visits for JERU and Partner activities in order to foster learning and adaptive management inside the JERU mission
- Provide support to local partners – based on their specific needs, sharing standardised data collection tools, monitoring feedbacks and recommendations, and strenghtening their MEAL internal capacity.
- Update project and programme monitoring tools on a monthly basis, in coordination with programme and partner staff
- Draft analysis and reports after data collection, under the supervision of the MEAL Manager
- Conduct regular capacity assessment visits to stakeholders (local partners, local authorities, humanitarian hubs, collective centers etc) and assess their needs in terms of MEAL
- Support the smooth functioning of JERU CRM (Complaint and Response Mechanism) in coordination with CRM assistant(s)
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Complies with labor discipline, labor protection and safety rules, fire-prevention requirements, industrial sanitation and labor hygiene rules, Safety, and Environmental regulations and guidelines.
Formal education or work experience.
No less than 3 year of experience related to projects.
How to apply
Please read the requirements and job description and send your CV via the link below