Fixed Term Contract: 6 months
Position taking : ASAP
PUI in all corners of the world
With its 40 years of’experience, First International Emergency :
- Helped out nearly 6 million beneficiaries
- With a budget of more than 100 Millions € per year
- Distributed in 24 country, on 5 continents
- Thanks to the’involvement and’engagement of :
- More than 2500 national collaborators
- About 225 expatriates of 50 different nationalities
- And 120 employees at headquarters
PUI works in 10 sectors of’intervention and is distinguished by the implementation of’an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand the’ set of needs of people affected by a crisis. Our teams are mobilizing to provide a global response to the’ set of basic needs of populations victims of humanitarian crises in the’ emergency to allow them to regain autonomy and dignity.
Zoom on the Accounting Service
The Accounting Department consists of a team of 8 people. Join a young and dynamic team to show how fun accounting can be !
And the Accounting and Management Intern in all this?
As an Accounting and Management Trainee, you will assist the’Adjoint Responsible Accounting Field in its daily tasks and in the follow-up of the international missions for which it is responsible. You will work in collaboration with Field Accounting assistants.
Your role will be, for the most part, to contribute to the work of’ inventory, compilation, translation and’improvement of existing financial and accounting procedures (budget monitoring, donor files, calculation of’an exchange rate, etc.), as well as’au monthly processing of the SAGA accounting of the missions (verification of the parts raised from the ground and their correct assignment). You will follow the proper allocation of funds, their eligibility and compliance with donor financial procedures, and, participate in the remote training of administrators in the field and during their visit to headquarters, as well as in the preparation of headquarters and field audits.
What you will need to get this internship
- A Convention issued by your training organization !
- As such, you can justify a higher degree, Bac+3 level minimum in accounting /management.
- Experience: Experience working in a team, in an associative environment and/or at’international will be valued.
- Skills: You have a good foundation in accounting, very good writing skills in French as well as’ in English, and master’informatique (especially Excel).
- Qualities required: You have a proven interest in the International Solidarity sector. You show’ autonomy, rigor and logic, and have a sense of teamwork.
- Languages: French and English have no secrets for you ? So much the better, these are two essential languages for this position !
The tutor’s word
« Join a young and dynamic team to deepen your accounting knowledge and familiarize yourself with the humanitarian world. »
PUI will propose
- Gratification: 4,60€/hour
- Support: Support up to 50% of the ticket and up to 60% of Restaurant Tickets (with a face value of 9€)
- Rest: 1 RTT per month (37h/week)
- Days of writing of dissertation and/or internship report, if applicable
- One telework policy flexible, based on three modalities.
First International Emergency considers the diversity of nationalities, genders, beliefs, profiles and statuses within its Human Resources as a major asset for its humanitarian action, and is therefore subject to strict compliance with the principle of nondiscrimination throughout the recruitment process.
First International Emergency practices a policy of zero tolerance towards the exploitation, sexual abuse and abuse, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It mobilizes all its staff in the promotion, dissemination and respect of the principles laid down in its ethical charter.
Please note that First International Emergency will in no case request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any information going in this direction would be fraudulent, please do not take it into account.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to raise the challenge and join the big family PUI ?