Ilhan Omar May Be Put To Jail Very Soon,
Democrat “squad” member Rep. Ilhan Omar may be seeing the inside of a jail cell very soon as reports are coming in that multiple federal agencies are considering filing criminals charges against Rep. Ilhan Omar.
Late last year the Department of Justice assigned an FBI Special Agent in Charge to review Rep. Ilhan alleged criminal activity that appears from 2009 to 2017.
The investigation has now widened, including multiple federal agencies the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Education.
According to reports discovered by The Blaze ICE is looking into facts and questions surrounding Rep. Omar’s 2009 marriage in which it is alleged she committed eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, and tax fraud.”
The Department of Education inspector general is looking into if Omar’s 2009 marriage to a British citizen was “an attempt to facilitate federal student loan fraud, or other fraud involving higher education.”
Ilhan Omar crimes
The Minnesota Star Tribune has reported on the timeline of Omar’s marital history and this could play into a big part of her criminal case.
- 2009: Omar, at 26, marries Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, 23, whom she identifies only as a “British citizen.” School records show he attended high school in St. Paul and studied art at North Dakota State University.
- 2011: Omar and Elmi end their relationship and divorce in their faith tradition, but do not legally divorce until 2017.
- 2012: Omar and Hirsi reconcile and have a third child together.
- 2014–15: Omar files joint tax returns with Hirsi, though they are not yet legally married; she remains legally married to Elmi.
- 2016: Omar, endorsed by the DFL over longtime incumbent Phyllis Kahn, is elected to the Minnesota House, becoming the first Somali-American, Muslim legislator in the United States. But her campaign is rocked by allegations in a Somali news forum and the conservative Power Line blog suggesting that Elmi is her brother and they married for unspecified immigration benefits.
- 2017: Omar is granted a legal divorce from Elmi.
- 2018: Omar legally marries Hirsi and is elected to Congress.
Omar has claimed that these allegations are unfounded and conspiracy theories, however, when the Associated Press or the Minnesota Star Tribune asked for documents to debunk these accusations she has refused to turn anything or to the press or discuss the matter.
Currently, Omar is under investigation by the Federal Election Commission over an extramarital affair that involved money from her campaign committee.
Ilhan Omar May Be Put To Jail Very Soon.
KINDLY SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SUPPORT BREAKING WIDE