Moment for Women Alliance is a registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Program Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Health Program Officer. Interested candidates should possess excellent working knowledge of community health program implementation, campaign, advocacy & community sensitization with excellent written and oral communication skills, Gender-based violence prevention, Sexual & reproductive health, health budget & policy advocacy.
- Candidates with proficiency in ICT, conversant with health policies and women and girls human rights laws as well as working knowledge of Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google will be highly prioritized.
- The successful candidates will assist in providing non-judgmental counseling and support for women and adolescents girls on their sexual & reproductive health needs,
- Assist in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, implementing community health programs, monitoring & reporting, managing incoming and outgoing mails, launching regular social media campaigns
- Assist in operational activities of our organization including Sexual & reproductive health campaigns, Gender-based violence case findings, policy advocacy, budget monitoring & community mobilization
- Raise awareness to advance women’s access to sexual & reproductive health services and care and promote women and girls’ access to modern contraception
- Provide woman2woman counseling for women who are in need of modern contraception and victims of GBV
- Liaise with partners, Government agencies on gender & reproductive justice issues
Skills / Education / Experience
- A Diploma or Degree in Community Health or Nursing / Midwifery from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year of work experience and must reside within the Sango Ota or its environs.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of Computer skills & social media
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota and environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience in ICT skills, and internet-based applications.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.