ACCESS TO HEALTH AND RIGHTS DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (AHRDI)
Access to health and rights development initiative is a non for profit organization aimed at contributing to the improvement of lives of the marginalized persons in Nigeria towards access to healthcare services, rights, safety and education through strong activism, advocacy, vocational training and sensitization, which also includes providing a safe platform for the response to the health challenges faced by marginalized groups and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Clerk Officer
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Employment Type: Full Time
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure timely and correct entry of all data including routine program data into databases. The Data Entry Clerk will carry out other duties relating to hard copy data archiving, alert teams on report submission guidelines and completeness and work closely with the Assistant M&E Officer to ensure effective and efficient data entry into electronic data management systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Verify completeness and accuracy of data forms brought for entry
• Carry out prompt and accurate data entry of all project data- Care and treatment data from static and outreach sites into the electronic data bases
• Conduct data cleaning to ensure that quality data is produced
• Run routine reports as may be required by the project team
• In close liaison with the Assistant M&E Officer, routinely backup data entered into the electronic data bases.
• Support completeness of M&E reporting by identifying gaps and addressing facility based reporting challenges as they occur.
• Ensure functionality of electronic data management systems
• Perform data quality assessment before entry into the system
• Maintain data entry requirements and standards by following data program.
• Ensure proper filing and storage of office data both manually and electronically
• Report database malfunctioning to the Assistant M&E Officer
• Participate in the retrieval of information from the system as and when required.
• Perform all hard copy data filling and storage.
• Ensure confidentiality of the program data at all times.
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Computer knowledge in database management, spreadsheet, email, etc.
• Skills in report writing
• Familiar with public health facilities and willing in serve in such settings.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Good records management skills
- Diploma in Computer science, Statistics or any other science related field.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS services in an added advantage
- Knowledge of Computer (MS Word/Excel) is an added advantage
• Knowledge of statistical applications will be an added advantage
• Ethical issues in data management
• Rights of people living with HIV/AIDS
Application Closing Date 10th November, 2022
Method for Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter) electronically to: email@example.com using the position for which you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
- Application and Curriculum Vitae should be mailed as One MS Word Document or PDF, Late submissions will not be considered.
- Suitable candidate living in Ado-Ekiti are highly encouraged to apply.