China Blame U.s Army For Coronavirus Outbreak.
According to local reports, the first confirmed case of a person suffering from COVID-19 in China can be traced back to 17 November of last year.
The South China Morning Post reported that government data showed that a Hubei 55-year-old may have had the first confirmed case of the latest coronavirus on November 17, but did not publish the details.
The newspaper also said it was probable that cases were reported in the government data before the November date, adding that 266 cases of COVID-19 had been confirmed by Chinese officials last year.
Meanwhile, at least one Chinese official has been trying to point fingers at the United States.
Take a look
NBC says Chinese officials have sidestepped concerns about whether Beijing blamed Washington for the coronavirus outbreak after a spokesperson for the foreign ministry indicated that it might have been planted by the United States. According to Army.
“When did US patient zero start? How many sufferers are infected? Which are the hospital names? It could be the U.S. army that brought the outbreak to Wuhan,” tweeted Zhao Lijian Thursday in both Chinese and English. “Believe in accountability! Have your data made public! America owes us a clarification!”
His post was followed by a video by Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, saying that the new coronavirus was later tested positively by some Americans who had apparently died from influenza.
Zhao, who had been based at the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan before heading to the Foreign Ministry in February, is a prolific social media user; with more than 89,000 mentions, a hashtag referring to his posts trended on the Chinese social media platform Weibo on Friday. He’s known for being blunt, and sometimes for his outrageous comments.
2/2 CDC was caught on the spot. When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation! pic.twitter.com/vYNZRFPWo3
— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) March 12, 2020
His post came shortly after his boss and top spokesperson for the ministry, Hua Chunying, retweeted Redfield’s same video, alongside a message that read: “It’s absolutely WRONG and INAPPROPRIATE to name it the Chinese coronavirus.”
@CDCDirector Dr. Robert Redfield: Some cases that were previously diagnosed as Flu in the US were actually #COVID19. It is absolutely WRONG and INAPPROPRIATE to call this the Chinese coronavirus. https://t.co/Mk4RB7XYq0
— Hua Chunying 华春莹 (@SpokespersonCHN) March 12, 2020
China Blame U.s Army For Coronavirus Outbreak
KINDLY SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SUPPORT BREAKING WIDE